Thursday, June 10, 2010

And so it begins...

Well, I finally am back to blogging. I ditched my old one a few years ago, as it was going nowhere fast, but now I have more free time on my hands. I am out of college, I have a job I like (even though it hardly pays well enough), and I'm probably more mentally stable now.

Anyway, I'm sure you're wondering what you'll find on this blog if you do intend to follow it. Well, with the absence of thoughtful discussion of film, music, or anything else for that matter on the net, I've decided to try to foster that here. I'll try to explain my thoughts and criticisms to the films I see, the music I hear, and the places I go as accurately as I can, and as often. Some of my opinions are bound to be very unpopular.

Here you'll eventually find youtube videos of me musing about some of these things, especially when I'm suffering from writer's block. Other times you may see me simply blogging movie criticisms or praises. In other words, this is an invitation into the dark recesses of my mind. Pull up a brain stem and stay a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment